VCG-1 Coating Grease
For marine and industrial applications which are subjected to water washout such as anchor wires, tow wires, underground winders and any underwater use.
Viper WRL Coating Grease VCG-1, is a technologically advanced lubricant designed to withstand water washout, protect against corrosion, penetrate and also provide extreme pressure protection for winch drums and sheaves. The red tacky NLGI#1 grease will provide superior service life in marine and mining applications with non drip or ﬂing tendencies.
Why Use VCG-1 Coating Grease
What This Means for you
- Minimises friction, heat and wear
- Protects against shock loading
- Resists rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Lowers lubrication costs of wire ropes through increased relubrication intervals of wire ropes
- Reduces machinery downtime when applied with a Viper wire rope lubricator
- Reduces maintenance costs by reducing friction wear and most importantly corrosion in wire rope applications
- Simpliﬁes inventory by being used as a bearing grease and wire rope lubricant.
- Red colour makes it easy to see in service.
- Performs well in broad temperature range
- Has dropping point of up to 177°C (350°F)
- Oﬀers exceptional lubricating qualities even at high operating temps
- Maintains excellent pumpability even at low operating temps
- Clings to metal surfaces
- Won’t wash oﬀ or pound out
- Will not wash off even in high turbulent water
- Suitable for all types of wire ropes requiring a coating type outer strand lubricant with some penetration.
- Ideal for use through the Viper Wire Rope Lubricator
- Recommended for submersed applications
- Crane Wire Ropes
- Shiploader Hoist Luffing Ropes
- Anchor Wire
- Tow Wire
- Tug Boats
- Rov Cables