Viper WRL Mini MKII
SUPERIOR PROTECTION OF WIRE ROPES - 6mm to 36mm -
The Viper Mini MK II provides a lightweight, easy-to-use option for smaller or hard-to-access wire ropes. It cleans and lubricates wire ropes quickly, efficiently, and safely. Suitable for wire ropes with a diameter between 6mm and 36mm, the Viper Wire Rope Mini MKII System lubricates ropes at up to 2000m/hour. The Viper Wire Rope Lubricator provides grease penetration, moisture displacement, and total coverage by forcing lubricant into the core of the rope. View our wire rope lubricants here
Why Choose the Viper Mini MKII Wire Rope Lubricator
What this means for you
- Minimizes OH&S issues when working at heights.
- Due to its light weight, you get more even coating on small diameter, multistrand, compact ropes.
- Single Person Operation.
- Ease to mount on ropes.
- Fits between ropes on a compound pulley winch application.
- Cost-effective preventative maintenance solution for smaller rope assets.
2.9Kg High Pressure Pump
- High-speed lubrication of wire ropes due to high-volume pump.
Health Safety Environment
The Viper WRL was developed with safety and the environment in mind. When used correctly, the Viper WRL has a number of Health, Safety, and Environmental benefits.
- Every gram of grease goes on the rope – no contamination.
- Does not leak, meaning no mess.
- No wasted lubricant.
- Light weight allows for safe application.
- There is no personal contact with the lubricant.
- The rope is able to be lubricated from a safe distance.
VIPER Mini KIT INCLUSIONS
The Viper Polyurethane Seal is the heart of Viper WRL Systems and effective lubrication. Its unique seal design and carefully tested polyurethane-blend material allow the lubricant to effectively penetrate into the core of wire ropes, where corrosion is most critical and often undetected.
Viper MKII Seals have also been field-tested and proven to be extremely durable and wear-resistant, all while retaining their flexibility to achieve best “grease massaging” effects into wire rope cores. The Viper MKII Seals can last for up to 12,000–15,000m of rope lubrication.
It is recommended that wire ropes be physically measured prior to ordering seals, as ropes in service can stretch, and sizes may vary.
• Construction and Service Cranes
• Deck Winches
• Anchor Ropes
• Mobile Cranes